Sunday, May 28, 2023

ANTI-NOWHERE LEAGUE - Complete 7Inches Collection 1995

The Anti-Nowhere League is an essential staple of the English Punkrock movement and one of my favourite bands because I like their provocative attitude and since 1980 they've made it clear live and with every album that you shouldn't piss on them. And the debut from 1982 We Are...The League is one of the best UK Punk Records in my opinion. This Compilation from Anagram Records features all their A and B sides from the early days and includes all their hit singles and is an ingenious journey through time and reflects the energy and hardness of the four in all pores of vitality and the Anti-Nowhere League is a band committed to offending people. '[We Won't] Remember You' is a strong statement and I don't know any band that such words interpreted, they don't give a shit if you like them or not and that feeling turns me on and exactly such bands are needed to kick the ass of lame new monotonous combos, Hell Yeah! and if you rediscover the gents, this CD is a good start and I recommend you: buy their fucking records and pogo until the shit squirts out of your brain and I promise, you'll feeling the 100% perfect mood!  - And now I'm going out with my girl into the sun. 🌞 🍺 👽


1 comment:

  1. I have been fortunate enough to see them at least 4 times that I can remember here in the States.

    ReplyDelete