Monday, May 29, 2023

RUGRAT - Rhubarb EP 1994

Rugrat were active in the Nineties and were founded by Graeme (vocals/guitars), Ian (bass), Andrew (drums) and they released two 7Inches, this is the first one and we listen to three melodic aggressive goodies which remind me a bit of Leatherface or Snuff but a little more fine played, the Rugger Bugger Discs label stands for solid English melodic emo Punkrock and it's only natural that they released their EP there. I think, I bought the record from on a record fair for a few bucks and I think it's worth every cent (the cover alone was worth the investment). Legal threats due to the band name's similarity to Nickelodeon's animated "Rugrats" series led to a name change to Bulltacofrom this formation exist a tape and a singleA total of six interesting minutes, packed into three songs and I wish my sore throat from yesterday would go away just as quickly.


No comments:

Post a Comment