Thursday, June 01, 2023

PARTY FORCE - s/t EP 2015

It's really amazing how life kicks ass at irregular intervals. This weekend, Saturday evening to be precise, is the DFB-Cup final, a highlight for me and my girlfriend, and we were really looking forward to this evening together, but it's canceled now, I'm bedridden with a fever and a sore throat, thirty degrees outside, she's in the hospital for some fucking glandular organ. Of course, health comes first blah blah blah etc..... but moments like this are rare and if you don't get them, it upsets me. Well, fuck it! First post in June is the debut 7Inch with five rippers by Party Force from Oakland, line-up Ref (vocals/bass), Brian (guitars), Hal (drums). I bought their record at a concert where they support, I think the UK Subs but I'm not sure, ist auch scheißegal, coole Single with fast loud stuff. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment