Sunday, February 05, 2023

UNDERJORDISKA LYXORKESTERN - Lögnens Mästare 12'' 1982

Now to a band where I'm really undecided. On the one hand their music bores me a little, on the other hand I can't say they suck, do you know what I mean? There are passages that I really like and some that don't infect me and I'm open to good early sound that came out of my youth, and you can't know everything and there was a lot of crap as well (see NDW) but I'm really undecided on this combo. Kicks partly and becomes uninteresting at the same time. A damn conflicht. But I'm posting it now, because it's rare and not total scrap, decide for yourselfs. Some facts: Underjordiska Lyxorkestern (Underground Luxury Orchestra) were formed after TT Reuter and Garbochock were finished and was a Swedish band from Lund and consisted of Henrik (vocals/keys/horns), D.F. Mikael (guitars), Peter (bass/violin/vocals) Binke (drums) and this is their second release on Heartwork Records after the fucking rare Kärleksön 7'' (five testpressings made & remains unreleased, was 1983 as one-sided single released). The only album, Prairie Romanser, was released in 1982 via Silence, and that was it. After releasing their first record, they were the opening act for Siouxsie & The Banshees on their Scandinavian tour in Summer 1982. Peter left the group in 1982 and they continued for a short time as a trio before disbanding in the mid Eighties. Found on some comps, one of them the great Vägra Raggarna Benzin Vol.3 & 4 double record set on Massproduktion. Well, it would be interested what you think about it and write your opinion in the comments.

- Great Thx to Fredrik -


3 comments: