Saturday, April 27, 2024

THOR - It's A New Way 7'' 1982

Huhhh, a lot of re-upps have been done once again and since I'm not with my girlfriend today and the housework is behind me, I finally have time for new music and the following record is a little discovery and a nice one. Thor was a four piece from Hamme which were formed spring 1977 by Carlo (vocals/bass), Marc & Roland (guitars), Luc (drums) and this is their only record on Assekrem with two brilliant goodies. Not a real Punk band, but what the four recorded is extremely catchy, very nicely played and has very good lyrics. The two songs hit me straight away and I listen to them over and over again. And if that's the case, I'm totally thrilled. Unfortunately this is all, no compilation contributions or anything else to be found anywhere else and the single is relatively not cheapWell, they apparently wouldn't have expected it, but that's just the way it is. An interesting slab, take it or leave it!


3 comments:

  1. Nice to see you getting out and about again, and I'm loving this wee single.
    Andie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super, das du wieder da bist! Es gibt fast keine guten Seiten mehr und als du noch weggebrochen bist, war es ein harter Schlag!
    Keiner hat so seltene und tolle Alben wie du!

    ReplyDelete