Saturday, April 27, 2024

DAILY TERROR - Gefühl & Härte 12'' 1985

 
With their third album, Daily Terror have reformed and moved away from aggressive D-Punk and don't hit any new formula with a new line-up, but rather changed their sound to more melodic songs which are more emotional but not a bit quieter: Gefühl & Härte (Feeling & Hardness). And that's exactly what is brilliantly implemented in the five songs and I like the record from the start. Pedder's voice is a bit muffled as usual and the lyric sheet is a big help. Released again on Aggressive Rockproduktionen (AGR) and I think they have proven once again with these recordings that they belong to the upper league of D-Punk and were incredibly important for the scene. At least for me they have given me a lot of good times and help me through dark phases that I had to overcome, and I will sell their records when I get Alzheimer. Daily Terror is always a good choice when you're feeling down and gives you much breathing room. Enough for today, let's go straight to Larz and watch the SGE versus Bayern (Hans, I haven't forgotten you). Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. 2 x live gesehen vor über 20 Jahren aber nie so richtig mit den Platten beschäftigt - diese hier gefällt mir richtig gut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers. You only need to keep one record when you have Alzheimer ;)

    ReplyDelete