Sunday, June 18, 2023

FORD'S FUZZ INFERNO - Eternal Circles Of Fuzz EP 2023

Well dear Friends, let's come to the fifth chapter of the grandiose duo Ford's Fuzz Inferno and it's a strange beast in the Dutch ‘fuzztopian’ Punk discography and to be honest, I don't even know what to write here anymore. All of Mr. Hans & Mr. Patrick's releases are extraordinarily brilliant and the level is consistently high and their musical ability just won't diminish. Excellent FuzzPunkRock as it should be for Fuzzies and believe me, I really mean that. As soon as the first note sounds, my body vibrates and turns my basic mood into a positive network of cheerfulness and lust, not that I'm a negative person, but I'm a skeptic and like to question and Ford's fuzzy sound is a real door opener for every pissing situation, can you follow me? The two gents know exactly what they are doing and they do it with dedication and common sense, and I'm a bit late with this slab, because in May they've already added the sixth chapter, and also important to know, their label released the first Compilation (the Compulsive Agitation EP in an edition of 400 copies) but more to this in the near future. I won't quote a review here this time, look for it yourself and I recommend you to read all the other chapters of the Fuzz book and enjoy the sunny warm Sunday with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment