Saturday, June 17, 2023

CANAL TERROR - Live In Bonn 1991

Now to a band, which I appreciate very much and support me in difficult times, then as now, with their great songs from Zu Spät, the only album by Canal Terror on Aggressive Rock Produktionen and in my opinion a real German Punk Nugget. So this fucking live album was recorded at "Schöne Bescherung" - Festival 26/12/1991 @ Biskuithalle/Bonn and line-up on this unforgettable evening were Tommy (vocals), Dominik (guitars), Volker (bass), Wolfgang (drums) and almost all hits were performed, including two tracks from the 2nd best German Sampler Soundtracks Zum Untergang 2, and all these are best ingredients for an entertaining and happy evening... I know that because I was able to see the band live, and the four on stage are no bores and I think, this beauty historical audio document comes across brilliantly into your house, everything else is seven of spades.

Zu Spät/Australien/TV/Saufbauch/Kosmetikkind/Mallorca/Multis/Bonn-Duell/Sie Marschieren Wieder/Nulltarif/Treue Fans/Glaubensbekenntnis/My Bonnie/Persil/Staatsfeind


1 comment: