Sunday, February 06, 2022

THE HOAX - Quiet In The Sixpennys 12'' 1980

Puhh, somehow I'm not getting going today, weak and mentally sluggish, and also that I was a bit happy yesterday after the victory in Stuttgart, I don't know why I'm so listless.... well..... because I'm bored now and have nothing else better to do, next post: four songs and the third record in form of a 12Inch from Manchester's The Hoax, released along with all their other records on the band's own Hologramme Music label, ca 2000 copies exist. The bands line-up changed shortly after this release and after a last EP (1981) some of them became Emergency, who released the acclaimed Points Of View EP in 1983 on Riot City Records. I don't want to leave unmentioned a few compilation appearances and also noteworthy their only album So What which is terrific.... and now; continue chilling!

- Great Thx to Fredrik -


No comments:

Post a Comment