Thursday, May 06, 2021

RUS - Pop Stars 7'' 1980

Rejoice with me because after a long time follows now a rare piece from the Wanted-List. A friend's request comes true, and I hope he's happy about it. About Rus I can only say; from the U.K. and only release on Adventure Records. This unique slab is not a punk record, but with two early British NewWave goodies with a lot of electronic jingling. The A-side has a bit more beat as the flip and lyrically you can imagine what it's about while second track didn't get stuck on the first run (certainly because I took out the garbage). But in principle I don't want to mess around, who and how many are at work in Rus is unknown, neither do any compilation songs, I guess, Rus was a spontaneous project to kick the lame pop stars' asses and show in which artificial suction they swam. If you know more, illuminate us!

- Great Thx to Bristolboy -


No comments:

Post a Comment