Friday, December 18, 2020

BADDIES - Don Juan 7'' 1982

I should already be in bed and dreaming, but somehow I'm intoxicated and want to fill my blog and that's rare. I know tomorrow will be another exhausting day, a young man needs his rest time, doesn't it? Well, there isn't much to say about this four piece combo, called Baddies, from the Swedish provinces, the band consisted of Christer (vocals/guitar), Per (guitars), Leif (bass), Kenneth (drums) and that's their only 7Inch on Pang Records, a small label that specialized in rock music and that's exactly what you can hear; two numbers that go through well but in my opinion, also disappear quickly (I guess, the detectives felt that as well). But a post is it worth because it's damn rare and it doesn't always have to be fast and dirty. Just listen and relax.


No comments:

Post a Comment