Saturday, October 03, 2020

BUGS - Pärleporten [Tape] 1979

Today I make you happy, and it took a long time, with rare material from the wanted list. The musical enjoyment starts with the Bugs - (Johan (vocals), Bobo (guitars), Jomma (bass), Matte (drums) - from Gävle, which released two fantastic different EPs forty years ago. I think Pärleporten was recorded before the 7Inches but I'm not sure but what I know is that all four songs are ok and it would be damn cool if more recordings were dormant in some archives and discoveredPuuhhh, I have a poor concentration, yesterday lime brandy + beer, brutal mix but I think, I can post one more this afternoon..... stay tuned!

- Great Thx to Stefan -


3 comments:

  1. Can You find this (?): Fifth Column ‎– To Sir With Hate

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://citizenfreak.com/titles/278874-fifth-column-to-sir-with-hate

    ReplyDelete