Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Quick Update

Short interim information for you, dear friends: all desired re-ups have been renewed, summer is refreshing here and I enjoy every day off. I can't say exactly when new posts will continue. On the one Hand I'm not very motivated, on the other I have a lot todo's at the moment and these eat me up, but I promise you, splendid records will appear in this theater in autumn. If you find more dead links, write a short info and I will fix it as soon as possible. Until then, stay decent and drink a few delicious Mythos! 🍺

7 comments:

  1. Have a good time, friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mythos.....lecker

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your wonderful blog. How do you find the re-ups?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If a link's down, leave a comment on the post ans I fix it asap

      Delete