Saturday, October 03, 2020

ISCHJAZZ - Nyføtt EP 1980

The SGE soccer game against Hoffenheim is about to come, a real top game and I come along with the next Wanted-List post from Norway, a band from the Grenland area, and they made two 7Inches and the band consisted of Tom (vocals & guitars), Bulle (guitars), Svein (bass), Håkon (drums) and I can't tell you exactly why I put them on the list but I discovered their 7inches somewhere in the net and I thought this is a band that I have to focus on. This is their first EP on Bruske Plater with three awesome goodies and I can't do more than praise them für diese grandiose EP die drei famose Songs beinhaltet und ich weiß ihr werdet sie genauso lieben wie ich.... and I will continue to run this blog in my native language. Fuck English! The band can be found on Anarki & Kaos #2 and weitere compilation Beiträge sind mir nicht bekannt. The second EP is welcome, bring it on!!

  Great Thx to Stefan -


No comments:

Post a Comment