Monday, August 31, 2020

BAD RELIGION - @ Volksbildungsheim, Frankfurt 21.06.1991

Let's end August with a fantastic bootleg from Bad Religion, which I myself was present (see ticket). Who was guest at the time, I don't know anymore, but what I know is the Volksbildungsheim was one of the best locations in Frankurt, I saw many bands there, punk/hardcore and metal bands, the sound was just great and today it's a mainstream cinema. This gig was released under Loosing My Love (a piss name in my opinion) and there are thirty songs to be heard instead of twenty-eight and the sound quality is consistently okay. I find it astonishing what career Bad Religion has completed, today their concerts are mostly sold out in a short time and small halls can't meet this demand, but they are still punkers without taking off. So a gig is always a great experience. I've seen them three times and I've always been satisfied with their performance; authentic and alive. I hope you feel the power and energy of the four and the song selection is also very successful, Bad Religion at its best. I re-upped all previous posts in the blog, Enjoy the Gig!

Modern Man/Change Of Ideas/Big Bang/Suffer/Doin' Time/Damned To Be Free/Operation Rescue/Along The Way/Do What You Want/Faith Alone/You Are (The Government)/1000 More Fools/Yesterday/You/Get Off/Sometimes It Feels Like/Automatic Man/What Can You Do?/Tomorrow/Sanity/Henchman/Flat Earth Society/I Want Something More/We're Only Gonna Die/Pessimistic Lines/21st Century (Digital Boy)/Anesthesia/Turn On The Light/I Want To Conquer The World/Best For You


No comments:

Post a Comment