Monday, April 08, 2019

BAD RELIGION - Silencio @ Vienna 28.08.1989

Yesterday I was totally exhausted and nothing goes so today I'm feeling better and have time for this next post by Bad Religion and this Bootleg is a excellent come back. Twenty-seven nuggets from their first three album (and I mean the Punk ones) in a solid quality. I think, I must no write further useless words because anyone who has already visited a gig by the gentlemen knows how sweaty ninety minutes can be. So open a beer and spend a little time with finest California smasher.

Land Of Competition/1000 More Fools/Doing Time/Damned To Be Free/Part II (The Numbers Game)/Latch Key Kids/When?/Along The Way/Do What You Want/White Trash (2nd Generation)/How Much Is Enough?/Delirium Of Disorder/Drastic Actions/You Are (The Government)/Yesterday/Faith In God/What Can You Do?/Frogger/Voice Of God Is Government/We're Only Gonna Die/Part III/Give You Nothing

2 comments: