Friday, May 08, 2020

V/A - My Meat's Your Poison 1987

I know this compilation from 加害妄想 Records isn't new in the Blog cosmos but I have this rare goodie and now you get my rip. I don't have to say much about Japanese punk, you know what to expect. Six bands, twenty three songs with rampant energy that recharge every tired battery. Re-released as bootleg in 2017 because the original is often sold for high 2-digit amounts. I would really be interested in why...... no..... let's leave that.... This is an absolute classic: speedy, trashy, noisy and the colorful cover is particularly worth mentioning as well. Now turn this bloody sucker on and come into weekend!  

1.Rise One's Fist - OUTO
2.Take Humanity Back - OUTO
3.Believe In Oneself - OUTO
4.Rise From The Dead (Nutties Version) - OUTO
5.One's Best Card - CHICKEN BOWELS
6.Warthless - CHICKEN BOWELS
7.Come To See Me - CHICKEN BOWELS
8.Under Age - SYSTEMATIC DEATH
9.Open Your Eye - SYSTEMATIC DEATH
10.Jock - SYSTEMATIC DEATH
11.Bad Boy - SYSTEMATIC DEATH
12.Regret - GUDON
13.オマエノコトナドシラン - GUDON
14.Tit For Tat - GUDON
15.Maniac Point - GUDON
16.Slap In The Face - S.O.B
17.Trap - S.O.B
18.Sacrifice Of Devour Bones - S.O.B
19.No Control - S.O.B
20.電撃Bop - S.O.B
21.Molface - LIP CREAM
22.Honest - LIP CREAM
23.Guns Of Hire - LIP CREAM


2 comments:

  1. I'm not all familiar with this comp, so I'm pretty hyped to check it out. If it has Systematic Death, SOB, and Lip Cream on it, and you're posting it, I know it'll be quality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the difference between the original and the 2017 boot???

    ReplyDelete