Saturday, May 09, 2020

OUT OF ORDER - Lonely 7'' 1989

I can't really say anything about this record/band. It's a mysterious, no info about this record on discogs or at all. Sure is, it's a German combo and it's a self-released single, the a-side is a ska underline track while the flip sounds like an Doors tune. I don't know if you had such a phenomenon, an obscure record that is not listed anywhere. I think, the tracks are quite audible, not punk and not spectacular, just because it's so rare I have to post them and I believe, they have nothing in common with the Herford punx which made the famous Open Prison slab in 1981It's really an unavailable piece of vinyl and I don't know where and when I bought this 7inch.... can anyone out there tellin' more about this band? I would be really interested.... until then I say: German rock with a bit of ska/poprock elements... a real wooden cross in the Dracula world!


No comments:

Post a Comment