Friday, May 08, 2020

THE TAPES - Dreamland 7'' 1977

It's time for sleeping, but before that a rare musical tidbit with a finest D.I.Y. record by this Swedish combo called the Tapes and they were Mr. Igor (vocals & guitar), Ove (bass), Tommy (drums) and that's all I can say about the band. I guess the three wanted simply make music and pressed these two minimalistic schrammel numbers from their repertoire of 100 pieces on vinyl and I think, 1977 was it certainly difficult to find a label for this sound. So let's do it ourselves they thought, a wise decision. I'm sure many of you have never heard of the band, including me, so after more than forty years now, we pay homage to the three and enjoy two Bloodstains Across The World #5 (finally rediscovered on this compilation, coming soon). Pure 70s Punk!

- Great Thx to Fredrik -


No comments:

Post a Comment