Tuesday, January 07, 2020

SEPTIC DEATH - Gore Story 1992

An unofficial release by Lost and Found Records in 1992, 1000 copies pressed on four different colors (blue, red, yellow & green), with great recordings by my favourite Hardcore combo from Boise/Idaho Septic DeathTwenty-nine rare extreme killer for your deaf ears wait for you I advise you to screw loose things tight. Especially the first nine tracks from their last concert @ the Farm, San Francisco in June 1986 blow everything away, plus the rare rehearsals recordings as well. What more can I say?, I'm absolutely excited by this fantastic music. My recommendation: get the double LP Crossed Out Twice and burn your house down! And if someone has the EP from the Wanted List, please send it to me immediately - A fuckin' must!


No comments:

Post a Comment