Thursday, March 09, 2017

WIPERS - Complete Rarities 1979 - 1990

A must for this day are the Wipers, music for eternity in my opinion and We always had a good time with them. A bit info to this: Misunderstood, mistreated, underrated, and/or just plain unknown, Greg Sage should be mentioned in the first breaths about trailblazing guitarists and U.S. independent music of the '80s and '90s. Since forming his band, Wipers, in Portland/OR, in the late '70s Sage has been put through the ringer more than enough to justify his hermetic operating methods and attitude. This set just contains all the song material which was either not published regularly, outtakes, different versions, live recordings and three acoustic pearls. All done by myself and a worthy completion of this great music, b.t.w. I spent too much time ripping my vinyl. Now enjoy this unique and superb music and have a drink with me!

here


- - - - - - -

1 comment: