Thursday, December 22, 2016

EINSTÜRZENDE NEUBAUTEN - Kalte Sterne 2x7'' 1981

Now a post I have to make because my feeling situation is so chaotic now that I don't know what to do, of course it's all about the fuckin' love, what else. Why is this always so difficult? I don't know. Well, to Einstürzende Neubauten I must probably not tellin' you much because they have been on the road for over thirty years and everyone knows a few records. Made earlier experimental music but were later unfortunately being commercial. This double EP I acquired for 70 D-Mark or so here at a local record store and all five songs are damn great, Kalte Sterne is a timeless classic, especially "Schwarz" is a killer! Read a full review. Comes with all artwork and not much scratches.


2 comments:

  1. On the one hand, thank you so much for these 3 new albums (specially this one & outfield single (band I love it), on the the other hand, I send you positive vibrations concerning to your bad state of mind; I guess you aren't still 100% ok about your girlfriend's suicide two years ago (or so).I have many problems too but I try keep on....

    so let me wish you a nice Xmas time and better days for next year. Have a good time and enjoy with your family & friends.Merry Xmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thx Lord for your kind support, I always enjoy your comments and they keep me fit. Yeah, sure the tragic and unexpected death of my girl 3 years ago but now it's something new that gives me heart and headaches. Life goes on and I give all.

      Enjoy and have a nice X-Mas time too, let's have a beer together, Salut!

      Delete