Thursday, August 18, 2016

V/A - Red Snerts 1981

Puhh, yesterday I was very drunk and for a good two hours, I'm fit. Well, the weather is sunny and the beer tastes great so what the fuck? Find this classic compilation this morning and it was the right choice to start the day. Gulcher Records released this Goodie and it's full with amazing bands/songs, to that a liquid breakfast and then into the outside world with the sound of Gulcher. My favorites: Gizmos, Jetsons and Zero Boys. Enjoy!

1.Designer Genes - AMOEBAS IN CHAOS
2.The Midwest Can Be Allright - THE GIZMOS
3.Drugs Are For Thugs - THE PANICS
4.I Bet Not - THE JETSONS
5.Mister Science - MR.SCIENCE
6.Peer Pressure - THE DEFEKTS
7.Banging Your Head - A. SAX
8.Indianapolis - E-IN BRINO
9.30 Second Affair - PHIL HUNDLEY
10.New Generation - ZERO BOYS
11.Ladies With Appliances - DOW JONES & THE INDUSTRIALS
12.Pink Lincoln - POST RAISIN BAND
13.Diddy Wah Diddy - LAST FOUR (4) DIGITS
14.Right & Wrong - FREDDY & THE FRUITLOOPS
15.Out And Down - BAY ROOT
16.Broken Windows - THE DANCING CIGARETTES


3 comments:

  1. hehe,Happy hangover and very nice weekend.And thanks for this new compilation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci, and today birthday party of my sister .... it will not end.... haha... nice weekend too.

      Delete
  2. I sold my copy of this record, I don't know why... nice to have it again, thank you!

    ReplyDelete