Wednesday, August 17, 2016

V/A - Back To Front Vol.3 1993

So that you do not fall asleep after my Swiss post let's go back to front now with nineteen artillery shells from around the world, again released via Incognito Records, thousand hand numbered copies and as snappy as a Killed By Death compilation. Rare punkrock 1977-1982 and I recommend you to search for the original 7Inches here (especially worth the Godhead one) in this Blog or elsewhere. Excellent record, Volume 2 also essential. Did I forget something?

1.Treat Me Like A Doll - GOD'S HEART ATTACK
2.Day Doult - CHAOS
3.Out Of Order - THE SEIZE
4.Just Like Your Mom - VOX POP
5.Industriemädchen - S.Y.P.H.
6.Next Time I'll Beat Björn Borg - RUDE KIDS
7.Here Comes The Night - RIVALS
8.Nothin' To Lose - RED ROCKERS
9.Think For Yourself - SCHOOLGIRL BITCH
10.I Never Thought I'd Find Someone Who Could Be So Kind - MANIKINS
11.New Lottery - GODHEAD
12.Where Is The New Wave? - THE CYBERMEN
13.Profit - EBBA GRÖN
14.Pistol - FRICTION
15.Kill Me I'm Rotten - LUCHS BROTHERS
16.The Beat Is Back - THE FIRST STEPS
17.Going Out With The In-Crowd - MANIC DEPRESSIVES
18.Cigarettes & Alcohol - LEFTOVERS
19.Ono - WASTELAND


1 comment:

  1. Jo, das ist was genaues, mercí!

    Bernd

    ReplyDelete