Wednesday, April 15, 2015

V/A - Epidemie 1990

I am not an expert in Eastern European punk rock except the bands of Poland and Yugoslavia which had some great bands in the 80's, but that's it!!! So yesterday I was lookin' on my hard drive and listen to some compilations and when I stuck on this record I thought WOW!!. This album was released on Multisonic and it's full with Pogopunk, nice mid-tempo numbers, also slower tracks which were also cool and I listen to it immediately twice, Big Surprise, really. Especially Zeleni Kanibalové is a grenade, finest murder guitars here and I promise no one can sit still, also the rest convinces with superb instruments, they all can play and I'm very impressed. 10 points out of 10!!!

1.Skateboardová Růžena - TELEX
2.Zabijáci - TELEX
3.Lidi, Děti,... - TELEX
4.Eliáš Kozák - KRITICKÁ SITUACE
5.Šváb - KRITICKÁ SITUACE
6.Chlapci A Chlapi - KRITICKÁ SITUACE
7.Mrtvej Voják - ZELENÍ KANIBALOVÉ
8.Válka - ZELENÍ KANIBALOVÉ
9.Začátek Konce - ZELENÍ KANIBALOVÉ
10.Hospoda "U Zpěvců" - PLEXIS
11.Punk Story - PLEXIS
12.Mrož - PLEXIS
13.Naše Město - SVOBODNÝ SLOVO
14.Ruská - S.P.S.
15.Svoboda - S.P.S.
16.Máma - S.P.S.
17.Formanka - AKUTNÍ OTRAVA
18.Chci Prachy! - AKUTNÍ OTRAVA
19.Odběr Krve - AKUTNÍ OTRAVA
20.Tak Mi To Teda Nandej - WANASTOWI VJECY
21.Vona Je Hotová - WANASTOWI VJECY
22.Oni - WANASTOWI VJECY

4 comments: