Sunday, April 12, 2015

V/A - Killed By Death 1989

With this record the Killed By Death (Motörhead 1984) serie is born and stands today for brilliant punkrock of the glory late 70s-early 80s days. Everyone knows today what is meant. This copy was released 500 times, later re-released without the Beastie Boys tracks. I guess, I'm not the only one who is grateful for this serie, and I think the makers have not thought it would so fuckin' bang in and become lots of followers. Sure, all these records are bootlegs and the bands never seen any royalties, you can think what you want, but I think it was a good idea because many bands don't exist or the members are out of sight. Anyway, ultimately offer the plates a fantastic overview of what was cool that time and the originals are long sold out and therefore a good thing. Well, let's see when there is a new release comin' along.

1.I Hate Music - THE MAD
2.Hillside Strangler - HOLLYWOOD SQUARES
3.Problem Child - SLUGS
4.Cab Driver - VOX POP
5.(The Original) Neutron Bomb - CONTROLLERS
6.Slash Your Face - DOGS
7.Killer Man - GASOLINE
8.Jimi - BEASTIE BOYS
9.Holy Snappers - BEASTIE BOYS
10.Riot Fight - BEASTIE BOYS
11.Ode To... - BEASTIE BOYS
12.Michelle's Farm - BEASTIE BOYS
13.Egg Raid On Mojo - BEASTIE BOYS
14.Matinee - KRAUT
15.(I'm The) Hillside Strangler - CHILD MOLESTERS
16.I Wanna Be Rich - COLD COCK
17.Radiation Masturbation - AUTHORITIES
18.I Hate Cops - AUTHORITIES
19.Decadent Jew - THE NUNS
20.Sick Of You - THE USERS
21.Better Off Dead - WIPERS
22.I Beat You - VICIOUS VISIONS
23.Star In The Streets - F.U.2

- Special Thx to Murks -

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant. Trying to download these kbd comp´s everywhere!! Got any more??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Welcome to my Blog! Check this one for more KBD and more to come. Do you search for especially ones?

      Delete
  2. Interesting version of the LP.. Original had 23 tracks (as shown in your tracklist) vs. the later editions that omit the 6/8 tracks that were taken from the Beastie Boys "Pollywog Stew" EP and looks like Murks might have used that later 15 track LP edition and then threw in all 8 of the songs from that EP. I'm not really partial to US stuff, so I never bought many of the series, but the first for are 'classic' (done by the same guy, from Sweden based in NY, if I remember right) and I appreciate being able to add them to my collection without fronting a lot of money and going to the time/trouble to digitize them!

    ReplyDelete