Wednesday, April 15, 2015

V/A - 125 Grammes De 33 1/3 Tours 1979

Before I make myself comfortable in front of the TV and watch the Champions League match FC Bayern - FC Porto this quick post of this nearly 33 minute piece of vinyl. Released via Oxygene Recods gives this record a good mix of punk, alternative, powerpop and a bit ska. I like those sampler which come along pretty varied and are equipped with bands I don't know 80% and can inspire me, yes, the French underground scene has much to offer. OK, time is short, game starts now, pull the record and be happy!

1.Marcher - ECOUTE MAMAN
2.Chaise Electrique - ELECTROCHOC
3.Mescalito - RUTH ELLYERI
4.Crache Pas Sur La Table - URGENCE
5.La Belle Ceinture De Marylou - DÉCHARGE
6.L'Emmerdeur - LA CAME AUX DAMÉLIAS
7.Urbains Matins - PEINTURE FRAICHE
8.Suspect - STRYCHNINE
9.Nous En Avons Marre - LE FRACAS
10.Contagion - A3 DANS LES WC

- Special Thx to François -


No comments:

Post a Comment