Monday, September 01, 2014

V/A - Pogo Punks 1999

Actually I didn't post a sampler again because the most songs on this are otherwise available in Blogland and I thought to myself it's a waste of time to post lots of double cuts but this unoffical release leaves me no choice. Excellent song selection with massive early original Swiss Punk from 1977 - 1982. I have found that many Swiss punk records are available again today at fair prices, but you have to be fast. Here we have nine complete 7inches (except Bellevue) and this goes out to the swiss maniac who falls from the chair and lobotomized his neighbors.

1.Mayday - REBELS
2.Mental Disaster - REBELS
3.I Feel Like A Tram - JACK & THE RIPPERS
4.Cry For Fame - DIETER MEIER
5.Dein Freund - BELLEVUE
6.365 - GLUEAMS
7.Glitter Hair Cream - NEGATIV
8.Impossibilities - BASTARDS
9.Züri Punx - SPERMA
10.No Chance - FRESH COLOR
11.Sweet Society - REBELS
12.No Desire - JACK & THE RIPPERS
13.The Hook - DIETER MEIER
14.Marchin' Men - BELLEVUE
15.Mental - GLUEAMS
16.Terrorist - NEGATIV
17.Danger - BASTARDS
18.Schizo Terrorist - BASTARDS
19.Bombs - SPERMA
20.The Source - FRESH COLOR


- Special Thx to Fredrik -

3 comments: