Saturday, May 25, 2024

V/A - BG Hronika Vol.3 [Tape] 1991

Last volume of this small tape Compilation series from U.P.C. with even more bands from former Yugoslavia. I thought there were only two volumes but the network of friends sometimes works well and so I was able to enjoy this fantastic sucker which, like its predecessors, has a lot to offer, very good songs by twelve bands, variable and all in an excellent quality. You won't die of a heart attack while listening to, but the level of rough sound and unconditional hardness will melt the paste of the wallpaper. Jaja, and the beer tastes more intense in the early morning, believe me.

1.Djenka - S.M.F.
2.Burek - S.M.F.
3.Cvikam Žicu - S.M.F.
4.Pig Is Dead - E.H.E.
5.Pijani Odred - E.H.E.
6.Ciga - N.M.I.
7.Bazni Krastavci - N.M.I.
8.Boško, Potkuj Ga - N.M.I.
9.Double Mind - PERSONAL RAIN
10.My War - PERSONAL RAIN
11.Betrey - PERSONAL RAIN
12.Our Town - BAD TASTE
13.Paradise Town - URGH!
14.Acid Rain - URGH!
15.I'm Looking Forward To A Nuclear War - URGH!
16.Svi Na Stadion - ŠAHT
17.Ti Želiš Oi! - ŠAHT
18.Smrtna Presuda - KRVAVI PROTOKOL
19.Male Bebe - ŽIVOTINJE
20.Nikad Neću Moći - ŽIVOTINJE
21.Rock'N'Roll - POBUNA
22.Maj - POBUNA
23.Ludilo - POBUNA
24.Njoj - DIREKTORI
25.Čistićete Ulice - DIREKTORI
26.Feniks - MISTER NO

- Great Thx to Rexx -


2 comments:

  1. Could you please4 Re-Up the first two Tapes of this Series. It would be great to get the complete Parts!
    Thanx a lot

    ReplyDelete