Sunday, October 08, 2023

THE LURKERS - Beggars Banquet 7Inch Collection 1997

Old acquaintances and always welcome guests in my theater and this is an excellent Compilation which features eighteen tracks by the Lurkers' early classic Singles, compiled by Anagram Records for their Punk Collectors Series, one of the best around this planet in my opinion. The Lurkers released a lot of 7Inches, and all A and B sides are immortalized here, I don't have to go into more detail to make this material appetizing for you because I think many of you have one or two records and you know exactly how hot the band is. This CD exudes energy and pure catchiness and the gents have been active since 1976, including some long breaks, and I think, it's time for another tour. So dear ones, now I'm going to do a little housework, and maybe I'll come back with more cool stuff. Stay tuned!

- Great Thx to Nolti -


4 comments: