Sunday, September 03, 2023

V/A - Halt! 2023

All right! Now, after a long time, one more selfmade Compilation is coming and there are songs on a certain topic that I don't usually do, but this time it was a need for me and it's quite possible that a second one will follow. It's about society & people, and I took thirty-seven killers which I like and think, they're fit. This manipulated society that is trapped in those systems and marches along tightly without following their own emotions and demands, that others hate because of a pimple on their forehead and let themselves be fooled every day and are numbed by the guidelines that are presented to them. Frightening & Incomprehensible this mass social control... I'm so sick of them! Certainly not just here but everywhere and I guess you know what I'm talking about, you see it every day. Anyway, this is my small contribution from the WDM Records headquarters with a lot of help by friends. Enjoy!

1.Bullshit Society - CRUMBSUCKERS
2.Fuck The Media - ANTIDOTE
3.Schmetterling - TEAM SCHEISSE
4.I Don't Wanna Work - QUEERS
5.Cremation In Belsen - THE GROUT
6.Knowledge - NYAM NYAM
7.One And One Is Two - BADBEATS
8.Punk's Not A Fashion - STRAIN
9.Don't Classify Me - TAZERS
10.A Year Without Summer - THE DICEMEN
11.I Don't Love You - DISHRAGS
12.Get Out Of My Life - VIOLATORS
13.Und So Weiter - DIE TOTEN HOSEN
14.Sick Society - HANGOVER
15.System - CRASS
16.Ihr Nennt Es Leben - INZEST
17.Society - THE RUTS
18.Nazi School - CRACKED ACTOR
19.Linke Spießer - SLIME
20.Don't Care - BLITZ
21.Sad Society - CHAOTIC YOUTH
22.I Hate People - ANTI-NOWHERE LEAGUE
23.Money Talks - PENETRATION
24.Dead Serious - ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT
25.Sick Society - DEEP SIX
26.Police Brutality - VICIOUS CIRCLE
27.World's Going Insane - THE INSANE
28.Society Rules - VIOLENT APATHY
29.Fuck You - THE STIFFS
30.I Like Drugs - SIMPLETONES
31.Essential Services - HERCO PILOTS
32.I'm So Sick Of It - BILLY SYNTH & THE TURN UPS
33.Just Be Yourself - NEGATIVE ELEMENT
34.Kill Someone You Hate - RED CROSS
35.Don't Believe - KRAUT
36.Insane Society - MENACE
37.Halt! - RAMMSTEIN

 

3 comments:

  1. Really appreciate what you are doing with this blog! Thanks very much

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have spoken from my soul. Also once again thank you for the many years of good music.

    ReplyDelete