Saturday, August 19, 2023

THE PAST - In The Future With The Past 1990

Short and painless, this is the sound of the first record by the Past after their long hiatus and it's an Explosion!, released via Birdnest Records and twelve smashers in less than twenty minutes have Linus (vocals/guitar), Pelle (bass/vocals), Roger (drums/vocals) smashed out at the Studio White Room on a cold grey November day. I guess, the songs turned out extremely awesome because there is a lot of darkness in Sweden at this time and I can well imagine how I would jump out of my skin with the gray haze and I have to admit I couldn't live there, too little sun. Well, maybe that wasn't the reason and I've never been to Köping, so it's purely fictional. Well, considering that the Past have released a total of four albums (last in 2021) there is little information about them, but that's okay. The music is decisive and with this album, which you aren't find on the crawling table for a special offer, the three created a solid little masterpiece. I know, you will love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment