Saturday, March 25, 2023

PINKOES - Into The Red EP 1979

OK folks, I'm back in the game and the following EP is the first vinyl rip in a good ½ year and I want to know if the shit works sound-wise and therefore I want to know from you if the rip is good or not. And it would be really helpful if you put your lazy ass up and leave your opinion on the sound. The Pinkoes was a short-lived three piece from London and consiste of Ted (vocals/guitars), Eric (bass), Peter (drums) and this is their lone piece on Popular Music with three amazingly good songs and I took note of the slab via Nolti's broadcast from 23/01/2023, which by the way is a must for any early UK Punk maniac, and I liked this song so much that I looked out for the record and could buy it cheap. Can't say more about the band but that's in this case not important, because their music is so fucking catchy and superb with two mid-tempo shots on the a-side and a dizzy gloomy flip about Mr.Smith, TOP! 


7 comments:

  1. Danke für die Erwähnung... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moin
    Klingt gut !
    und 320 kb ist auch super
    Danke und Gruss aus Bremen

    ReplyDelete
  3. The files sound good enough for me :)

    Thanks for all the great punk rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sound is good, and so is the record! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did the cure rip off Mr Smith on this record?

      Delete
  5. I love it and it sounds good and I'm going to buy today thanks and catchy tunes did the cure rip off Mr Smith

    ReplyDelete