Monday, December 05, 2022

SHAVED DOGS - Skinhead BBQ EP 2007

Today a rare piece from Madrid with four solid Streetpunk goodies and this is the only EP by Shaved Dogs and members were Manu (vocals), Nestor (guitars), Kiriko (bass), Coko (drums) and this record came in a limited edition of 500 copies (250 with Skinhead BBQ sleeve, 100 with Valencia, 100 with Llanero Solitario and 50 with Angeles Caidos), all black wax and hand-numbered. Surprisingly little can be found on the www about the combo and in 2008 they released an album Feos Y Malvados and probably disbanded afterwards. However, all four songs could be from the Eighties, the heyday of the Oi! movement, and are just as worthy as the driving early works of the English heroes and I think I'm catching a damn cold, my nose is running and I'm sneezing all the time. This sucks because on next Friday I want to go to a fantastic event and I really want to be there. Enjoy the music!


No comments:

Post a Comment