Friday, November 25, 2022

SAGA - Silent Knight 1980

It's always a pleasure to put on a Saga record, on the one hand I like their music and a lot of good vibes start to flow, on the other hand it takes my mind off things. Silent Knight is their third album and after Chadd was out, Jim became the band's new keyboarder and with him they found the right musician and in this formation their level of awareness also swept over to Europe, not with this album, which was excellently received in Canada (is certified Gold there and reached #42 in the charts)but finally with the following one. The fuller production, which in my opinion is too flat in the predecessor, can be clearly heard in the eight goodies, and the songs themselves are catchier and more dynamic, rock more succinctly, and show the evidence of the group's virtuosity. Three more albums followed for me, before they aroused my disinterest with Behaviour (1985). Have a relaxed weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment