Monday, October 31, 2022

NEGAZIONE - Little Dreamer 1988

Third album by Negazione from Turin which were formed in 1983 from the ashes of 5°Braccio and Antistato, and disbanded in 1992. Released via WeBite Records and the four, Zazzo (vocals), Roberto (guitars), Marco (bass), Fabrizio (drums), slowed down a bit and only three songs in Italian were recorded for this slab, and that's a pity in my opinion, because they lose a good dose of power & craziness, I should rip the first Lo Spirito Continua, this album is pure energy, better known as Hardcore, and literally jumps out at you and makes your pump beat fasterLittle Dreamer is by no means bad, but it doesn't come close to the previous releases. I guess, that was part of a reason I sold the record a long time ago. Anyway, at the end of the month fits this sound and I will rip the other album soon. Salut!


No comments:

Post a Comment