Monday, August 01, 2022

EINLEBEN - Soundtrack Zum Sommer 2002

August starts with a sad laugh and I thought I still had to rip the vinyl, but I did that job five years ago, that saves me a lot of work because I'm afraid my PC cracks soon. - Einleben from Wasserberg are among the bands that I always enjoy listening to and whose concerts I have always enjoyed attending whenever possible. This is their third & final album on Plastic Bomb Records. First, the artwork is very aesthetic with somber images in shades of blue, country roads, railway lines and a dilapidated cottage in the mountains, in front of which one sees oneself sighing and lamenting one's fate. For the ears then ten melodic and emotional Gems in mid-tempo range, some of which go well forward. The whole thing is very heavy on guitars and lyrics. The songs are, as usual, saturated with a deep melancholy, sometimes with despair, whereby the guys keep letting hope particles flow in, so as not to let the listener stand too much in the vale of tears. Inspiring and certainly an ideal stimulant to balance disharmony. A short visit to Bunt and Rauchzart, their two predecessor albums, is also worthwhile. Now I leave you alone with beautiful, driving and sensitive music. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment