Saturday, June 18, 2022

BRACKMANGLARNA - Popnissar EP 2015

Before I go back to the swimming lake today, another highlight from Slyngel Rekords, and number 010 is dedicated to a three piece from Linköping named Brackmanglarna and this bloody sucker was pressed 300 times. All three smashers were recorded in 1980 and the band consisted to my knowledge of Magnus (vocals/guitars), Johan (bass), Jan (drums) nd they made it to a record, so the detectives contact the band and they found this little three numbers at least. Excellent KBD Punk and again once more a band from the fundus of lost swedish delicacies. It's already twenty-four degrees, I'll go right away and swim a bit and I hope you also have the opportunity to jump into cool water and tonight there is trout with delicious butter potatoes, I love this dish. 🎵🐟 🌞 Life Is Great!


1 comment:

  1. Hi
    I like your blog
    Can you put my blog on your bloglist.
    Thank you
    https://basementpunk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete