Thursday, April 07, 2022

V/A - Powerpearls Vol.4 1999

You certainly weren't waiting for this compi, because it's no longer a rarity in Blogland, but I almost forgot that I have a few of my own rips from this great Powerpearls series, which I wouldn't want to withhold from you. Part IV is again full with rarities of the years 1977-1981 from around planet earth and as always, the bar is set decently high because the originals are as rare as snow in July (North & South Pole area not considered). What should I write next? It's great, that are people who probably have enormous costs associated with such projects and share their collection with us mortal music freaks and therefore have the will and consistency to implement this, pull it through and let us be part of this undiscovered music & bands. I take my hat off and I share a beer or two with those, cheers! Song selection is superb and I'm going off to the weekend and look what comes next.

1.Words - TUNNELRUNNERS
2.Playing Bogart - 23 JEWELS
3.Your I's Are Too Close Together - THE ELEVATORS
4.Downtown - CUBAN HEELS
5.Isolation - THE FINGERS
6.That's Just...Someone That I Knew - THE SINGLES
7.Living In The 80's - BLUE PETER
8.Ett Gevär I Min Hand - DIESTINCT
9.One Way Love - THE INNOCENTS
10.I Don't Wanna Cry - THE KEYS
11.Do Dead People Tan? - X-CONZ
12.Geneva Street - GENEVA
13.Ice Age - BABIJ JAR
14.Gimme Cigarettes - CIGARETTES
15.Won't You Be My Girl - VICE CREEMS
16.X-Ray Proofed - PRINCES OF PEACE
17.Takeaway Love - THE RESISTORS
18.You're A Hit - STRATE JACKET


No comments:

Post a Comment