Thursday, April 07, 2022

L.U.L.L. - The Highest Wall 1987

Tonight is a historic moment, SGE is playing against Barcelona and I can't wait, but before we start, a little trip north. The debut album by this Danish late 80's Punx called L.U.L.L. (short for "Leben Und Leben Lassen") and the band consisted of Kent (vocals), Lars (guitars), Niller (bass), Andreas (drums) and this album was released via Starving Missile and features ten loud very guitar-heavy numbers. I'm a little drunk and really can't write anything sensible. A second album (Freakline) followed in 1989 and I think shortly after that the band was history. Now I need to collect myself and stay upright, the week has been tough and for all who likes loud stuff, this album is sure a treat.


3 comments:

  1. SCORE! How many you think you'll need to make the visit to Camp Nou comfortable?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, your ol' pal Dr. Drunk here. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola Dr.Drunk, I'm fine, hope yu too. Well, after yesterday's game I'm optimistic, I guess three to four Benediktiner will do.

      Delete