Tuesday, March 29, 2022

LA FRACTION - s/t LP 1996

After their famous Guerre D'esperance EP the Paris based four piece La Fraction, founded 1992 by Magali (vocals), Dédé (guitars), Thierry (bass), Boris (drums), released their amazing debut album two years later on DeCrash Disques with eleven melodic, dynamic and swinging pieces. Tuneful and passionate with a female vocalist like no other. Seasoned with political & poetical lyricsSpeaking up for the dispossessed, La Fraction carries France's most exhilarating voice of discontent. - I know I have the vinyl, but unfortunately I didn't scan the insert at the time, and damn it, I can't find the fucking record! Hmmm.... I'll keep searchin' again and catch up on the work if I can find it. - It's been sixteen years since the Parisians last released an album and I reckon they've broken up by now. A Must listen!


No comments:

Post a Comment