Tuesday, February 01, 2022

V/A - The Master Tape Vol.2 2xLP 1983

I hope you're not fed up with awesome stuff from the Eighties because I can present now a rare, fantastic, famous, splendid and delicate double album and this is only possible because the network of maniacs works brilliantly. This damn cool monster compilation on Affirmation is the final & second Master Tape after the awesome Volume 1 from 1982 and it's again full with exclusive songs/bands (mostly from the midwestern US) who show solid potential, wrote catchy tunes and almost released little further material, surely no surprise by the competition in this country, but that's why compilations are devised, they too can gather a small fan base around them and get and deserve attention in other regions/countries. Forty-three examples have been captured on vinyl, of which "End Result" doesn't really fit on these records, at least not with meBut as always, it's a matter of taste and, as always, who fucking care. Open a beer and get high on these hot goodies as I do.

1.Society Rules - VIOLENT APATHY
2.Desperation Takes Hold - VIOLENT APATHY
3.Ignorance Is Bliss - VIOLENT APATHY
4.Hopeless - MALIGNANT GROWTH
5.Killing Time - MALIGNANT GROWTH
6.Tired Of Life - MALIGNANT GROWTH
7.Try & Get Out - IDIOT SAVANTS
8.School's Prison - IDIOT SAVANTS
9.Teenage Life - SAND IN THE FACE
10.I Wanna Be Dead - SAND IN THE FACE
11.Pencil Pusher - POISEN CENTER
12.Typical Chick - POISEN CENTER
13.Hate Them Okay - SACRED ORDER
14.I Just Do - SACRED ORDER
15.Tortured Thought - NO LABELS
16.Society's Problem - NO LABELS
17.D.W.I. - FRONT LINE
18.Front Line - FRONT LINE
19.Slash - END RESULT
20.Children Die In Pain - END RESULT
21.Lash Out - REPELLENTS
22.New Image - REPELLENTS
23.My Motel - REPELLENTS
24.Happy Mutants... - KILLING CHILDREN
25.Certain Death - KILLING CHILDREN
26.Surf Bandits - THE FETISH
27.Before Not After - THE FETISH
28.Killer Klowns - MECHT MENSCH
29.What D'Ya Feel? - MECHT MENSCH
30.Infant Doe - GYNECOLOGISTS
31.Black Network News - ZERO BOYS
32.I Need Inergy - ZERO BOYS
33.Blind Patriots - DELINQUENTS
34.Under Age - DELINQUENTS
35.Death From Above - DELINQUENTS
36.The Ocean - TAR BABIES
37.Triplets - TAR BABIES
38.Junta Man - WASTED TALENT
39.Not Anymore - WASTED TALENT
40.Off To War - WASTED TALENT
41.Gun Control - ANTI-BODIES
42.After Life - ANTI-BODIES
43.Seeds Of Destruction - ANTI-BODIES

- Big Thx to Billy -


9 comments:

  1. Classic stuff! Do you have "Try A Dull Knife" (a Version Sound tape that came out after "Meathouse")?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I will stay subscribed to this post just in case any of your readers wants to share it here!

      Delete
    2. I put it on the wanted list.

      Delete
  2. do you happen to have this in flac or wav format even if it is not split into tracks?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just happen to have that comp as well in my library of music on chaosradio.info. Email me at chaosradioinfo@gmail.com and I will send you a link to my stations drive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Old school rules. Thank you for vol.I and vol.II.

    ReplyDelete