Friday, December 10, 2021

V/A - The Master Tape 1982

I guess this rare awesome compilation from Nimrod/Affirmation Records ensures many downloads because every band/song is simply delicious. And it is astonishing that a re-issue (2000 copies and also hard to find) took place just one year later, the demand was obviously so great and if you lend your ears to the musical feast, it's no wonderAs far as I know, all songs are exclusive and delight us with finest melodic Punk/Hardcore explosions how I love it and the performance is consistently highComes with a fold-out lyric poster, with a segment dedicated to each band represented, which was not included at my copy. Volume 2 of the Master Tape came to light in 1983 and I would appreciate an excellent rip with scans and I very much hope that someone will have mercy, because these records are also difficult to access or only available for expensive bucks.

1.Mercenary - TOXIC REASONS
2.Drunk And Disorderly - TOXIC REASONS
3.Frustrated - SLAMMIES
4.P.U.S. - SLAMMIES
5.Manager Breakdown - SLAMMIES
6.New Patriot - BATTERED YOUTH
7.We'll Love You When Your Dead - BATTERED YOUTH
8.Bible School - DELINQUENTS
9.System Pressure - DELINQUENTS
10.High Places - ZERO BOYS
11.Human Body - ZERO BOYS
12.Mom's Wallet - ZERO BOYS
13.Buried Alive - ARTICLES OF FAITH
14.False Security - ARTICLES OF FAITH
15.Think For Yourself - REPELLENTS
16.Livin' Like An Animal - REPELLENTS
17.Vegis - LEARNED HELPLESSNESS
18.C.E.T.A. Suckers - THE F.U.'S
19.Death Wish - THE F.U.'S
20.Unnatural Silence - THE PATTERN
21.Michelob - THE PATTERN
22.On The Street - DIE KREUZEN
23.All White - DIE KREUZEN
24.Get 'Em - DIE KREUZEN


6 comments:

  1. Soundtrack of our youth, played up and down in 82/83. Same league as Boston Not LA, Flex Your Head, NY Trash, maybe head of them productionwise. Most of the bands with their finest moments - my secret favourite remains "Unnatural Silence"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Chaos Radio here love your blog been following you for years! I have a copy of the Master Tapes Volume 2 on my punk internet station chaosradio.info (Shameless plug) I can send you. I have no scans just the music. Let me know and thanks for years of great records!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mercí Chaos for your praise :), and YES: please send me the file via wetransfer if possible: wilddeadman@web.de

      Thx in advance!

      Delete
    2. Just sent you an email, let me know if you have any issues downloading. Also let me know if you are looking for anything else I have 100,000 songs on Chaos Radio!

      Delete