Friday, January 14, 2022

V/A - Rip Off Records Compilation 2010

Finally weekend and you already know that I always greet it with refreshing music and today I open it with a fantastic compilation with combos from the legendary short lived Belfast based label Rip Off Records (specialized mainly on PowerPop) which at the end of the Seventies a bunch of great 7Inches released that are very popular today and it's amazing that an american label named Sing Sing Records brought us this divine record in 2010It goes without saying that the original records were released in very small editions, so this little compi is an excellent idea to keep all those great bands/songs from being forgotten in the dark oblivion of the ocean. Certainly an excellent addition to the two Bloodstains Across Northern Ireland goodies. And now I'm thirsty and I'm hissing a beer...

1.Friends - THE ZIPPS
2.Suzy 'D' - LENNY & THE LAWBREAKERS
3.You'll Never Find Love - MINOR CLASSICS
4.Sharon - PRETTY BOY FLOYD & THE GEMS
5.I Want You - TINOPENERS
6.It For The Kicks - THE FADERS
7.I Don't Like Girls - MINOR CLASSICS
8.Start All Over Again - NO SWEAT
9.Me And Bobby McGee - LENNY & THE LAWBREAKERS
10.Time To Kill - CLIVE CULBERTSON
11.She Doesn't Love Me - CRAMP
12.I Don't Wanna Be - TINOPENERS


No comments:

Post a Comment