Sunday, September 12, 2021

V/A - Punk Territory Vol.3 - US Hardcore 1981-84 [1994]

Holladrio my dear friends, I'm back from my vacation (I hope you missed me a little) and before I give you a few impressions, and there were a hell of lots, I'll be back musically, as promised, with a Bang! Volume 3 of the Punk Territory and this is catchy as hell. Fifty-five short blasts of eleven US bands come here together and the tracks are from their first singles which are nowadays as rare like snow in the Sahara. Exact details are mentioned in the booklet but unfortunately not here and I save myself the call for good scans, unfortunately there is no feedback but fuck it. This compilation is again varied enough to hold the interest of punk afficiondos from all eras and kicks the shit totally out of you, so welcome Honey!

1.Your Way - SHELL SHOCK
2.My Brain Is Jelly - SHELL SHOCK
3.Execution Time - SHELL SHOCK
4.Crucial Point - THE MOB
5.We Can - THE MOB
6.N.Y. Slam - THE MOB
7.Dr. Butcher - THE MOB
8.Pinstripe Suit - THE MOB
9.Label It - THE MOB
10.101 - THE MOB
11.Common Criminal - THE MOB
12.Fight For Right - THE MOB
13.Marionetts - JERRY'S KIDZ
14.B.R.S. - JERRY'S KIDZ
15.That's Life - JERRY'S KIDZ
16.Who Cares?/Death - C.I.A.
17.Hazard - C.I.A.
18.Commie Control - C.I.A.
19.Love & War - C.I.A.
20.No Thrills - C.I.A.
21.The Land Of The Free - PATRIOTS
22.Nobody No More - PATRIOTS
23.Subvert - STATE
24.New Right - STATE
25.Attention - STATE
26.Hard Line - STATE
27.No Illusions - STATE
28.Police State - STATE
29.Girl Violence - STATE
30.Fascist - WHITE CROSS
31.No Straight Edge - WHITE CROSS
32.Speed Of The Presses - WHITE CROSS
33.American Way - WHITE CROSS
34.Jump Up - WHITE CROSS
35.Suburbanite - WHITE CROSS
36.Nuke Attack - WHITE CROSS
37.Having Fun - WHITE CROSS
38.America America - SIN 34
39.Children Shall Not Be Heard - SIN 34
40.The Uniform - SIN 34
41.12 Hour Trip - SIN 34
42.Join The Race - SIN 34
43.Stupid Jerk - THE QUEER PILLS
44.Time To Fuck - THE QUEER PILLS
45.The Todd Killings - THE QUEER PILLS
46.They Saved Hitler's Cock - THE QUEER PILLS
47.Toy Soldiers - N.O.T.A.
48.Justice In America - N.O.T.A.
49.Fucked Up - N.O.T.A.
50.Cattle Call - N.O.T.A.
51.Riot Kids - N.O.T.A.
52.Life Is One - ANTIDOTE
53.Nazi Youth - ANTIDOTE
54.Real Deal - ANTIDOTE
55.Foreign Job Lot - ANTIDOTE

- Great Thx to Reinhard -


No comments:

Post a Comment