Saturday, September 04, 2021

DIE KAPAZITÄT - Bündig 12'' 1981

Die Kapazität was a three-man band and were founded in Hamburg in the early 80's by Christoph (vocals/guitars), Stephan (bass), Wolfgang (drums) and this 12'' is their first publication, appearing at the Konkurrenz label. Musically, the band operates a mix of wave/punk/melody, or simply pop music with a great sense of new wave sound. One year later they released their only full-length album Leichte Stimmen with thirteen numbers but I can't tell you much about this one. On this 12Inch we have five synth pop songs with a pleasant jazzy flavor. So folks, now it's quiet here for a week and if any link should be down, leave it in the comment section and I'll fix it when I'm back home. I'm flying today on my long-awaited vacation and I'm sure to come back with a bang. Have a great time!


4 comments:

  1. Hi, Just digged you in my bloglist on "Fifties Beat" my 50's music blog... can you do the same? Thanks in advance.

    link --> https://fiftiesbeat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope youre enjoying your vaca time in this shitty times enjoy yourself cheers

    ReplyDelete