Monday, April 19, 2021

THE RAZOR BLADES & FLERE DØDE PANSERE - Forhadt Ungdom EP 1983

Solid Hardcore stuff from the early 80's on DK Decay Records with the Razor Blades from Glamsbjerg and they were active in 1979-1984 and consisted of Johan (vocals), Gug (guitars), Søren (bass), Martin (drums). They made two 7Inches and a tape in their short lifespan. Two compilations followed in the beginning and middle of the 2000s. Flere Døde Pansere were Bente (vocals), Gug (guitars), Morten (bass), Yrza (drums) and, I guess from this place as well. This band with female vocals only did this split EP. I don't have more infos, but that's enough for a quick post tonight. I received new records and I dedicate myself to them now. Eleven goodies for my favorite day of the week...


No comments:

Post a Comment