Saturday, October 10, 2020

V/A - Chiswick Collection 1980

 
Two years after the Italian edition, Chiswick Aquaria, followed the Spanish version with more bands from the Chiswick label. This time with more rare New Wave/Pop stuff but I  think the selection is not bad but the Aquaria is much better. I was hoping it would continue seamlessly, but my research was probaply a bit inadequate. Well, I'm not here to make the perfect post and the record wasn't expensive either, so what the hell! In case anyone wants to buy the vinyl, I have it for sale on ebay. Enjoy the slab while I digitize another classic on this sunny but cold Saturday, Cheers!

1.Gabrielle - THE NIPS
2.I Can't Fight It - THE TEXTONES
3.Automobile - THE STICK SHIFTS
4.Pain In Love - THE PHYSICALS
5.Alienation - DAN KELLEHER
6.Maybe Tonight - STIFF ALL-STARS
7.Be Like Me - THE PHYSICALS
8.I Couldn't Help But Cry - DAN KELLEHER
9.Hey Baby - DISGUISE
10.It'll Be Me - STIFF ALL-STARS
11.Vacation - THE TEXTONES
12.Vengeance - THE NIPS


2 comments: