Thursday, June 11, 2020

TROGSTA TRÄSK - Pelle I Skogen 7'' 1981

Der frühe Vogel fängt die geile Scheibe und das ist heute, und das ist nichts neues, eine famose aus Schweden. This rare record was released after a pop contest which has the band won and pressed in a small edition on Forsa Ljud. Trogsta Träsk were a three piece combo, Ubbe (vocals & bass), Anders (drums) + Lasse (guitars). They were founded in Hudiksvall and they played a few gigs and that's all, unfortunately I must say, because both tracks are real damn killers and a must for every '77 kbd style nerd, like me. I'm really excited about this racy driving poppy sound the boys here celebrate and yes, this is a crone juwel!! Too bad that this is their only record. I think, I would use a song for my next compilation. The bands present on 'Varning För Punk' and Bloodstains Across Europe. Highly Recommended!


1 comment:

  1. Another Svenne classic, tack så jävla mycket!!

    ReplyDelete