Monday, April 13, 2020

V/A - Rock'N'Roll Rouergue 1978

Obscure compilation with French bands and none of them ever released anything else. I don't know where I got this rip from, but in the course of much new stuff I got from this country recently, I noticed this slab and so I bring a really interesting mix of catchy songs back to light. Not really a punk record but worth mentioning and definitely not bad. So enjoy the last Easter day with this superb Live recording @ the Cultural entertainment center of Capdenac/South France with:

1.Intro - GRANIT
2.Bord De Vole - EMILE ROCK DES CHAMPS
3.Poésie - LES DISPENSÉS DE GYM
4.M. Durand - MAURICE AMBIANCE
5.La Vie De Cachot - ANATHÈME
6.C'est Pour Toi - ATTENTAT
7.Objection - SALMACIS
8.Bells Swinging - GRANIT
9.C'est Pas Possible - LES DISPENSÉS DE GYM


2 comments:

  1. Oh man ! never heard about this record !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, an incredible record, really remarkable.. thx to my anonymous donor - :)

      Delete